Casablanca love tale
Rick Blaine and Isla Lund
One of the best known love stories in film, 'Casablanca' is the tale of Rick Blaine, played by Humphrey Bogart, who runs a bar in Morocco during World War II. When his lost love lsla arrives in the city married to all round gangster Victor Laszlo, Blaine has to put his feelings aside to help deal with the Nazis before it’s too late.
Casablanca love facts
- Casablanca lends its name to the cinematic love story of 1942.
- Casablanca is the trendy, cool food capital of Morocco
- Most Westerners have never been inside a mosque, but Mosque Hassan II offers the rare opportunity to take a tour. How welcoming!
- Downtown Casablanca is great. French architects who embraced the Art Deco movement of the early 20th century practically took over the town.
- 'I love you' in Moroccan Arabic is 'kanebgheek'.
Love phrase video
Random mijn toekomst voorgelezen worden en t klopte super veel #lovemorocco
Love survival phrases
انا مغرم بيكي
I’m fond of you.
I love you.
انا بحبك اكتر من اي حاجة
I love you more than anything.
تحبي تخرجي معايا؟
Would you like to go out with me?
You look great!