"I Love You"
London love tale
William and Kate
The royal couple married in Westminster Abbey, London in 2011, with 24 million people tuning in to watch them walk down the aisle. The occasion was a public holiday and lots of people celebrated by having a very British street party with their neighbours.
London love facts
- Open on Sundays only, the stunning Columbia Road Flower Market in East London is the perfect spot let love bloom.
- If you’re one to talk, visit the Whispering Dome at St. Paul's Cathedral. Stand either end of the Whispering Gallery and try to hear each other’s sweet nothings.
- North of Paddington is Little Venice, a perfect place for a romantic stop. It's a picturesque area with canals with narrowboat cruises.
- The Museum of London has a valentine collection of over 1700 cards, some of which were handmade with lace and scraps of paper
- For a meal with a twist, take your date to Dans Le Noir. You’ll eat in darkness, but you might just have the best conversation you've ever had over dinner.
Love phrase video
Love survival phrases
You look lovely tonight.
Will you marry me?
Would you go on a date with me?
I love you more and more each day.
You bring out the best in me.
You are the best part of my day.
You are my soul mate.
I am nobody without you.
Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
If I were a cat I'd spend all 9 lives with you.