"Я люблю тебя"
Moscow love tale
Tsar Nicholas II and Alexandra Federovna
Nicholas, the future Tzar of Russia, fell in love with a well-regarded German princess, Alexandra. Like many love stories, their families were not happy. However, they were determined and were well-known for their public displays of affection. This backfired when the Bolsheviks took the Russian royal family captive, and the lovers were executed. Together.
Moscow love facts
- Moscow is the city with the greatest number of billionaires totalling 79 - 3 more than New York City.
- 'I love you' in Russian is 'ya tebya lyublyu'.
- Romantic Izmaylovsky Park is over 15km squared, making it roughly 6 times larger than Central Park in New York City.
- Alexander Pushkin is known for writing the most famous love poem 'To Kern' in Russian, which was written for his married lover Anna Petrovna Kern.
- Moscow has a huge hipster population, and the latest trend is US-style cupcakes - try them with a coffee.
Love phrase video
Love survival phrases
Ты чудесно выглядишь.
You look lovely tonight.
Пойдешь за меня замуж?
Will you marry me?
ойдешь со мной на свидание?
Would you go on a date with me?
С каждым днём я люблю тебя все больше и больше.
I love you more and more each day.
Ты вдохновляешь во мне самое лучшее.
You bring out the best in me.
Время с тобой - лучшее за весь день.
You are the best part of my day.
Ты моя родственная душа.
You are my soul mate.
Без тебя я никто.
I am nobody without you.
Извините, вы из какой сказки?
Excuse me, which fairy tale are you from?
Вы так красиво улыбнулись, что я забыл куда шел.
Your smile is so beautiful I forgot where I was going.