Rome love tale
As the Goddess of love, sex, beauty and fertility, it’s no surprise Venus has more than one lover. Her two preferred husbands are Vulcan and Mars. However, she gave birth to many children from different Gods, which brings a new meaning to the phrase "power couples". Images of Venus have been found in countless forms from sculptures to mosaics to shrines and even domestic murals.
Rome love facts
- There are over 2,000 romantic fountains in Rome.
- Explore Rome on two wheels with an iconic Vespa. Audrey Hepburn rode one in the 1952 film 'Roman Holiday' which dramatically increased sales.
- There are more than 1,000 places in the city to buy pizza.
- A cleaning ritual for couples includes a bath of milk and rose petals.
- Gladiator blood was recommended by Roman physicians to aid various ailments, including infertility.
Love phrase video
Love survival phrases
Sei bellissima stasera.
You look lovely tonight.
Mi vuoi sposare?
Will you marry me?
Se ti invitassi a uscire con me accetteresti?
Would you go on a date with me?
Ti amo ogni giorno sempre di più.
I love you more and more each day.
Tiri fuori il meglio di me.
You bring out the best in me.
Sei la cosa più bella in assoluto della mia giornata.
You are the best part of my day.
Senza te non sono niente.
I am nobody without you.
Fuori fa freddo, eppure dentro di me ci sono i caraibi...
Outside its cold, while inside I feel like I am at the Caribbean.
Devo confidarti una cosa, sai mantenere il segreto? Ho perso la testa per te...
I want to tell you something, can you keep a secret? I am all over you...